View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #7
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Yes, it's great. It also holds it's charge well when not in use as well. My eyes are getting a bit old to be reading on an iPhone or iTouch (as is the rest of me <grin>) so I use the iPad mini to replace my Kindle Fire for reading at lunch or in bed, i.e. places where a full size iPad is inconvenient. I basically only charge it once a week and I've never had it drop below 80%. I also love the way iBooks syncs up, both where I am in a book as well as various changes to categories and moving books between categories.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote