View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
Lori Reeser
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color
I tried what you suggested. The problem seems to be specific to this book. I've tried some others in this series (all split from one mega-book) and they don't work also.

If I edit metadata on an empty book, it works fine, but it won't my book. There is a lot of data in the opf file that seems to have come from the original book metadata plus from the Sigil split.

Should I just start a new opf file and copy the info I want into the new file? As I mentioned, I'm not techie so a quick fix would be fine for me. Also, I could create a 'master' opf for the whole series.

I have Windows Vista
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote