View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #36
Randy11
Fanatic
Randy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
. It worries me to have as my primary e-reader a model that may lose technical support in the near future. Reading other posts on this site I suspect that the M92 is already having that sort of problem.
I'm to sure to understand what you 've wrote. There is a support for the M92, some new firmware are given and there is some patchs. Onyx take care of the user's wishes for improve the M92 by a seller : Booxtor. You could see that on this thread : http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164162
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote