View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
Hamlet53
Empress Dowager Cixi
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I have to admit that I still have not finished this yet. So far (ducking for cover ) I have found it very slow going. When Louisa Musgrove was injured I perked up at bit, as finally something actually happened. The way the characters seem to parse in minute detail every turn of phrase or expression, I am glad I don't associate with such people. I would be afraid to ever open my mouth for fear of being taken more seriously than warranted. But I will keep an open mind as I have not reached the end yet.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote