View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@GeoffR; just wondering if you could watch the Glo with the old card in and see if it ever does sleep? I'm curious as my experience on my Touch was that the unit would start to sleep, and then wake right back up again,
The bad card doesn't stop the Glo sleeping, and I didn't see it wake up unexpectedly. In fact the bad card didn't seem to have any noticable effect on the function or stability of the reader other than using a lot of power.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote