View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:06 AM   #54
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I just downloaded both Analog April 2013 and Asimov's March 2013 on my Nexus 7 and opened both on the Sony Reader app, so they're both still DRM free.
Good to hear. March 2013 still won't work for me. I was on a phone call for 40 minutes with customer services last night, uninstalling, etc. At one point I was told that it was probably because it was only January and this was the March issue...

It might be a difference between the US and UK site.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 01-20-2013 at 04:08 AM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote