View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
derangedhermit
Addict
derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
User CP - Options - exclude forum list - working?

I went back through my options and noticed that I had excluded a bunch of forums from my view, but remembered that all forums still show up when viewing the forum list. So I updated the list to be excluded, and they still all showed up. So I did it again, logged out and back in, and they still all show up.

Is this feature working for others?
derangedhermit is offline   Reply With Quote