View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #19
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I'm actually feeling very smug and pround of myself.

And I've got the Kindle collections Manager working, at least mostly - i know it will do a lot more stuff than how I use it, which is to make the collections from Calibre, but it does what I need it to do.

and I've got my Notepad files transferred over from the k3, so I can continue to keep track of the books I'm reading.

so I'm basically back to my k3 functionality plus all the good stuff the Pw has - now all I need is the cover to come, and I'm all set.

(is there an icon for smug?)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote