View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #370
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
NiLuJe, I'm sorry for being particularly stupid tonight, but while that gave me information, it didn't really help me much - I'm sorry, but I need specific hand-holding.

I've downloaded the Kindle Collections zip and the kccoll-pw-tweaks patch. What I'm not sure of is how do I install them and the patch? Do I install the kindle collections zip from the Plugin option off the Calibre Preferences screen, like installing Alf's plugins? How do I install the paperwhite tweak?

I'm on a Win7 box, if that helps any of this.

is there a simple, text-based workflow on how to create collections, after I get all this stuff properly loaded?

Last edited by BeccaPrice; 01-19-2013 at 06:58 PM.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote