View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #14
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
If you want to look at the Linreb code or HTTP capture files, I can point you in the right direction...
I now attach those HTTP capture files that show the communications between the EBW1150 and ETI servers, REB1200 and old Gemstar servers as well as REB1200 and GEBLibrarian / Linreb.

Lots of techie stuff in there...

I also include the html files sent to the EBW1150 from the ETI servers along with some of the images, for reference purposes.

The old Gemstar servers capture file shows some interesting communications with the local host, namely:
Code:
local://remotebooklist
The GEBLibrarian capture file shows that the first ebook in the booklist sent to the reader is the place holder for the directory selector. Very interesting...
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTTP_captures.zip (174.3 KB, 240 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 08-21-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: typos
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote