View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
RobertJSawyer
Addict
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Aura, Glo, Touch, Mini; Kindle 3, Nook 1st ed.
Wifi: Is there a way to copy the 100 free books from the device?

The Kobo WiFi (and, I believe, the original Kobo) come with a hundred public domain books stored in ROM; they can't be deleted from the device, but I'm wondering if there's a way to copy them FROM the device so that I can load them (selectively) on my Kobo Glo? I know I can get all these books free from other sources (including Gutenberg, which was the source Kobo used), but it would be convenient to have that big a library of classics in Kepub format available to my other Kobo readers. Suggestions? They don't show up if you plug the Kobo into a USB port. Thanks!
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote