View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
red_phoenix
Constantly Changing
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I've got indeed one million karma points. I took example of the writing in my signature and now I feel that I've evolved, just like Pokémon do.

Now where is my shiny badge? Where can I click to share this achievement with my friends of Facebook? Where is the worldwide leaderboard?
Congratulations Logseman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Errr ... Congratulations Logesman! Be sure to contact Alex for your prize package

*SMACK*

Ow!

I mean .... Congratulations and may you soon receive a million more Karma points!

*stop smacking me with that pencil, you piece of persnickety poultry*

Want to change your mind about the cooking of fellow chickens? Or is that a discussion for another thread?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote