View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by strwbrryroanpony View Post
Got my kindle for xmas and downloaded the calibre program. When I first installed, it and added the library, it showed a pic and description of each book when I clicked on it and opened the book when I double clicked. Now I have installed the new update and it no longer shows the sidebar when I highlight it. Can someone help me please to get the setting back so I can see the pic of the book cover?
On the main screen, in the lower right hand corner (next to the 'Jobs' indicator) there is a button that looks like a book....if you click on it, it toggles the book detail sidebar.
GoSharks is online now   Reply With Quote