Right, five games/sports to identify please;
1. Invented in India in about 1874, has a name which is believed to have originated from a slang term for an inexperienced person.
2. Mostly played in South Asia, this game includes a phase where a specific player has to hold their breath. India are unbeaten world champions.
3. Includes moves called piaffe, pirouette and half-pass. At the end of last year it was announced that a recently retired very successful competitor in another sport would be taking up this sport.
4. A game which is at least 450 years old, but with origins going even further back, there are now only 47 places left in which to play it.
5. A game believed to be of prehistoric origin. The ball in this game is called the sliotar.