View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:58 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaNunz View Post
the fact that the current book doesn't open to the last page I was reading. It actually opens about 20 pages back!!! I sideload 99.99% of my books so that might be an issue. It has only happened on 3 books so far (the last 3). All the others worked well or opened 1 page back. I'll have to see how it is on my regular loaded books. Aesthetically it is a great reader.
This is a known bug in the current firmware, though opening 20 pages early is further than I have heard of. The workaround it to set the margins on the device to zero. Open the book, open the font settings and move the margin slider all the way to the left.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote