View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:36 AM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
This program can create a subset of a font. You can choose to either input some text (or paste a whole book) and determine the unique characters. That should go quite fast (for example, HP4 takes about 1 sec on my laptop). You can also choose some sets of characters.

It should accept both OTF and TTF.

It should run on x86, probably XP and up.
Will you marry me? (Okay, really, just joking, even if there was not an ocean between, but OMG, I am thrilled to see this!)

Gonna try this one right now.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote