View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #42
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Thanks to you both

@Turtle91 Looks like I need to clean out the CSS. The one I use now is

.fn { font-size: 67%; vertical-align: text-top; } /* With thanks to Weatherwax */

The one I quoted earlier is old stuff.

I have indeed put the filename in front of the #F1, just as I've changed the number as more endnotes were added. As I've mentioned in earlier posts the test file I used works perfectly well on my Sony. The questions I'm asking are about designing for the Kobo, not about html or ePub.

About the span: here is a fragment from the html

<p> ..... country quiet, of his mother,<span class="fn" id="F2"><a href="Endmatter.html#N2">[2]</a></span> of poetry &ndash; ....</p>

I'm not sure how I could set both the features of the a and its id without a span. What do you do?

Last edited by AlexBell; 01-19-2013 at 12:35 AM.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote