View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #9
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad Air 2, Fire HD6
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I notified the vendor that the menu switch was flaky on my K1. They said they cannot replace it, but they gave me a full refund and I can keep it. That was very nice of them. I see that they have more units available for $35.

I am tempted to buy a $35 unit, but I really only need it for occasional code testing, so the one I have may be enough... Now I need to find a good price on a K2.
I am probably headed down that same path. The K1 I got has a damaged screen and the wireless doesn't work. And the battery won't hold a charge but that's fixable. It's not that I was planning to do anything much with it other than have it in my collection, but without wireless I can't register it and really play around with it.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote