Simple PHP Content Server
is a PHP based content server that reads directly from the Calibre metadata.db file.
I created this as a simple interface to get books out of my library without having to run Calibre all the time. It was also to get around some of the download issues to my Android device.
Check out the SPCS Page for more details, more screenshots, installation instructions and download: http://nowsci.com/spcs/
- Support in most major desktop, mobile and Kindle browsers
- Built-in multi-user login functionality allowing for direct book download to Kindle and Android devices
- “Send-to” functionality to support Whispersync with Amazon’s Personal Documents feature
- No need to have Calibre running
- Sortable results
- Cover display
Please use this thread to report any bugs/issues/etc. I'll likely open it up on GitHub, too.
- Multi-format book download/send
- Administration console for users
- Full security test