View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigceg View Post
I know this is an older post, however my information will be helpful to people in the future. Carol is correct in stating that Outlook 2003 will not export contacts as VCF, HOWEVER you can get them. Go to the contacts in Outlook, select them all, then go to "Actions" in the toolbar and select "forward as Vcard" and it will open a blank email with all your contacts as attached Vcards. Send the email to yourself. Open the received email and then "save attachments" to a folder of your choice. You now have all your contacts in VCF format.
I don't get this option.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote