View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #193
John F
Wizard
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraylocus View Post
Sorry, my English is not very good and maybe I have not expressed well.
Added fragility speak to all readers with lighting.
The diffusing layer is placed on top. And as you said Booxtor, is less harsh than regular glass without frontligth readers.

The Glo Kobo adds a diffusing layer sacrificing enough contrast. But he has no more, nor less, than the other three fragility

With a little care not to damage the diffuser surface, no problem.
But it's good to know.
I was wondering if some brands are more fragile then others. I've seen reports of the Nook Glow and now the i62HD, but I've heard nothing about the Paperwhite or Kobo Glo (due to scratches after purchase).

I would think with all the Kindle owners (and to a lesser extent, Kobo), if people were scratching their displays and it was causing lighting problems, we would have heard about it by now.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote