View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 AM   #295
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
One thing that I noticed last night that I honestly can't remember having seen with the old system: the library can mark books to only have a shorter lending period. I ran across a few that were set to only be 7 day lending periods. (I think they were newer books, which would kinda mirror our local library's policy that new books can only be checked out for 7 days also). Maybe that was there in the old system, but I honestly don't remember ever seeing it before.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote