View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 10
Thumbs down (PW) USBNetwork slows down active content ??

Weirdest thing I found so far on my 5.3.1 PW: When usbnetwork is on (had it set to auto, and on all the time over usb) active content gets really slow and unresponsive. The longer I use it the slower it gets. Particularly this one active content does that: Solitaire Collection (Kindle Edition). First thought, meh, badly programmed. But then I checked it out on my KT with 5.3.2 (non jailbroke still) and it was fine. Back to PW and disabled usbnetwork - now it doesn't have any more speed problems. So I deactivated the auto-switch, so that USBNetwork is off until I use it. Will check if it gets better with 5.3.3 and usbsetwork on.

Any explanation what would cause that?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote