View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #22
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Droid Bionic, 1st Gen Kindle Fire. All Sony's Retired
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
When I saw this announcement I immediately went over to B&N to buy the whole bunch... Til I saw the ridiculous price. When the publisher or whoever sets these prices decides they'd rather sell a bunch of these at $2.99, I'll buy them all. Til then, nope.
Same here. I've always felt that there is too much risk in buying PopFiction that old. In that will the books hold up, seem kinda silly, etc. For some odd reason, in my mind, serious literature isn't harmed by dated and outmoded conventions. But in pop fiction, it seems really obnoxious.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote