View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 10:41 AM   #6
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why not put in the closing quote and see what happens?
Good point, it's an opening quote what I need, though. I tried with "‘J’ai une excuse ..." and it also converted the " " into a normal space.

Quote:
Also have you tried Mobipocket Creator to see how it comes out since it does support HTML as one of the input formats?

I just converted your HTML code to PRC using Mobipocket Creator and then back to HTML using mobi2oeb.
Good, thanks for trying. It shows MC does not have the same problem. It also shows that it also retains the closing </p> tags, which html2mobi/mobi2html doesn't.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote