View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #24
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Audible is evil.

It wasn't until the fall that I actually signed up for a paid Audible account as there's a couple of series I want in audio format. I didn't want yet another monthly fee coming out of the ole checking account. I'm a re-reader of favorites, and sometimes something else that I just can't get the plot out of my head, so I re-read a lot. I tend to only re-listen to books / series that I really enjoy. I figured I'd do my time to get just the books I wanted with credits and then cancel the account. It hasn't worked out that way, *especially* with this WhisperSync nonsense. Ooooh.... cheap! OK! I've always been one for a bargain.

Evil I tell you, evil.

So back to this deal... I got an email regarding something on my Wishlist being on this list, so I purchased it. And then two more titles that were inexpensive because I already owned the Kindle books.

(I already realized the darkside to Amazon even before Bezos admitted it. Why not give away Kindles? You give it away, people will still buy content for it. )

Returning you to the next deal someone finds for me to buy...
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote