View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #21
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
So... I guess now I just wait, hoping I get an email from Zinio. I guess if I don't hear anything in six weeks I'll do a cc dispute.
Call your bank and verify that you can after that long. Most have a 30 day limit (though it's generally 30 days after you get the statement).

It's not unheard of for scam artists to stall for long enough that you can't dispute the charge any more, then just ignore you. (No, I do not think that discover is doing that, nor do i think they are, in any way, scam artists, but that doesn't raise the possiblity of you getting screwed out of your money by your own bank's policies and their crappy service.)
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote