View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Thanks, Blossom! That's exactly the page I was talking about. I was thinking about creating a page in the wiki with links to all the existing extensions that are out there. I have two questions about that:
1) Do I have to create an account in the wiki to create a page? It LOOKs like I could just start typing.
2) Are there any guidelines to follow regarding page names? Kindle File Types? Kindle File Extensions? something else?
3) How does one create a redirect page? so if someone looks for Kindle File Types, it takes you to Kindle File Extensions?
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote