View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #5
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300 (R.I.P.), PW2, Nexus7
By 'meddling' I meant hand-tweaking the xhtml code after calibre conversion to ePub. Books that I produce with calibre have zero validation errors unless I've manually introduced one with Notepad++ editing, (usually by missing a closing xml tag). The behaviour is then similar to what you describe.

Have you looked at the reported errors? If they can be clearly shown to be a calibre bug then I'm sure the developers would work on a fix.

Are you able to make a small sample of the book which demonstrates the problem? You could post this if copyright allows. What format was it converted from?

Last edited by Agama; 01-17-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote