View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #23
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Kobo Touch, KFHD 7, GTab 2 7.0, Surface RT, iPad4,
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbw View Post
The Samsung is nice. My mother has a Galaxy Tab. I loved using it when I visited her. She loves it too (and my mother is not a techie by any stretch of the imagination). Best Buy has the 8GB for $199.00 but it has expandable storage. Of course, I probably won't get the most timely Android updates since Samsung is known for dragging their feet in that department.
Samsung just released the Jelly Bean update for the GTab 2 7.0. I installed it and was impressed with the improvement over the previous ICS.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote