View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #7
SteveEisenberg
Wizard
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
I'm looking for an ereader that is less than 100 dollars.
If you can wait until Thanksgiving week, that might be all of them

There's been some discussion on the board as to whether the Kobo is or isn't buggy to the point of frustration. Most say no. I don't see that kind of discussion with the Kindle, although my Kindle Keyboard and my DW's basic Kindle do both crash, or freeze, or lose a bookmark every few days.

Objective observers likely exist, but I don't know how to tell them apart from the grinches and fanboys.

Compared to Windows 95, I'm guessing they're all good. This isn't a slam against Microsoft. Over time, our standards rise as devices improve.

P.S. I'm confused because your profile says you already have a bunch of Kindles.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 01-16-2013 at 08:50 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote