View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
Noetic_Hatter
Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+
Glowlights -- How Essentials are They?

I like both the Kindle Touch and the Nook ST. I have had them before, and I sold them a few montha back in anticipation of upgrading to a tablet or a glowlight device (Nook, Kindle, or Kobo).

But now that I am ready to buy (a little later than I originally expected), what I am wondering is:

How essential is the light, for those of you that have it? Definitely worthwhile? Is it the sort of thing you wonder how you ever lived without? Or just something neat that isn't worth the extra expense?
Noetic_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote