View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #21932
poohbear_nc
The X-Mods!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I just did an Image search for 'cantilever tooth bridge' (I did 'cantilever bridge' first, but I don't think we need to span a river...) but didn't see what I was talking about. Lemme do some Photoshopping....

OK... I cut this down from a double-sided partial. Imagine this but with only the last two molars. I don't know why, but it's very secure. In two years it's never felt as if it were loose.

Stitchawl
Thanks! I'll bring this up with my dentist - assuming I survive Friday's extraction procedure!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote