Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #1105
notimp
Connoisseur
notimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with othersnotimp plays well with others

Device: K2i
First of all thank you for porting the framework once again, secondly - no problems whatsoever with installing (uninstalled all but the Jailbreak and Kindlet Jailbreak before updating) - but then, there comes an error report.

On Font Sizes 10 and 12 my Kindle refuses to actually change the fontsize, it just stays at whatever fontsize you had selected before. I use size 10 on some of my main fonts (USE_ALT_FONTS hack), so for now half of them are currently not usable for me.

I hope you can look into that.

edit: And one minor request - i recently used the hyphenation jar you provided on the ereader forums with 5.1.2 and I too prefered the option to disable the forced justification setting in the patch (for mostly the last line on a page which sometimes gets streched quite a bit across the line), so if you could, I would be glad if you could streamline the option into the regular builds, or maybe release a test build for the hyphenation jar under FW 5.3.2?
Thanks again.

Last edited by notimp; 01-16-2013 at 02:42 PM.
notimp is offline   Reply With Quote