View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 12 ereaders + 1 tablet
Post Cheap but quality ereader

I'm looking for an ereader that is less than 100 dollars. I don't want anything that is cheaply made, but I realize that I'm not going to be getting something with all of the latest features for that price. That's not what I want. I want something basic. The only product I know of that fits my price point is the Kindle for 69$. If anyone has any suggestions, then I'm open to them. I'd like something that works out of the box, but if it needs a program to load books onto the device, then I'm okay with that. I'd rather it be nothing too complicated. If the device is less then 100 when used, then I'm good with that as well. It doesn't matter what format the device uses, since I can always use Calibre to convert it to the right one.

I'd really appreciate some input. Thanks.

P.S. Since I live in the U.S the device needs to either be available over here, or at least be available to purchase online.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote