View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #13
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
Why is color e-rink so glossy and reflective? My black and white e-ink is not like that.
As far as I know, the lights at CES aren't your regular type and they make the glare look worse. I don't know what ereader you have, but if you find a video of it being presented at CES you can compare to how you see it to know how the lighting in the room affects the perception of glare.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote