View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:13 AM   #35447
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
If you are going to be using it regularly at a house or places where you can sit, I would go with the 10 inch tablet. I love my iPad. Comics display nicely on it, it is easy to read on, and easy to surf the net. I could see a 7 inch if you are going to be taking it with you on a day to day basis.
Yes, I agree. I like the ipad very much and for close to three years it goes where I go. And reading in the glaring sun in the desert?( not that there's any in the Netherlands......)......just turn around a bit and the reflections won't bother you.
And I load photo's on it during my travels and make my traveljournal on 'pages' which you can export as worddoc, or email.
But go for the 64 GB!
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote