View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:45 AM   #22
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I've never had a problem with accidentally resurrecting an old thread. Whether posting with quick reply, in the advanced mode, or quoting another member, the warning is plainly visible above the "Submit" button.
I don't see the Submit button because I don't click it, I use keyboard hotkeys to Preview & Submit.

As I've suggested before - move the warning above the Message box and below the Title and it should stand out like... a Belisha Beacon - before we even start typing a reply

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-16-2013 at 03:48 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote