View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #1686
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I've been able to buy books with the codes from this thread, my thanks to those who post them.

Where do these codes come from? I've had a lot of emails from Kobo recommending books for me to buy since I got my ereader about 6 weeks ago, but have yet to see any offer of a discount.
Geoff here are links to the offering companies of the immediate past and current voucher codes:

Bargainmoose40

VoucherCodes40

When people post a new code I usually ask them for the details of where they got it, and then I put the info into Evernote, and periodically check to see if there's any new ones.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote