View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #8
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
1. Great looking display and very nice front lighting on my Glo! What a pleasure to not have to deal with LED booklights and continue feeding them. Once I realized how much I was spending on batteries for booklights an upgrade to a front lit ereader became sensible as well as desired.

2. Third party font support & variable stroke weight fonts!

3. Nice styling, black slider to match the casing, lighter and a bit smaller than my Touch.

4. Organizational features like shelves that can be managed from an automated database environment like Calibre without having to manually place each volume on a shelf.

5. The simple fact that Kobo is innovative and continuing to provide updates -which I am very hopeful they will continue doing even after bug fixes are all implemented.

6. That they gave me a choice good enough that I returned a Nook Glowlight, and didn't bother to investigate the Kindle Paperwhite.

Three wasn't enough.

Last edited by TechniSol; 01-15-2013 at 08:22 PM.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote