View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #6
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I hope the ebooks become available in the US. Moorcock was one of my favorite authors when I was a teenager and I still have all the Hawkmoon, Corum and Elric books in original paperback (i.e. 75 cents per copy purchased in the mid 70s). I've got most of the Elric and Hawkmoon stories in ebook since they are on Amazon but so far the Corum books (my favorites) don't seem to be available.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote