View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #70
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Librerator R2 released

Although I said I was planing for the next release to be some time in April, a major bug with handling opening of crereader documents (inhereted from KPV and then made worse by me) made me reconsider. Dave2008 fixed that bug, and I took the opportunity to fix most of the known less important bugs and introduce a couple of new features. Because of the high performance gains, upgrade is highly recomended. More details and download link in the first post of this thread, or on Librerator wiki.

I hope someone finds it useful.

Regards,
Kai771
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote