View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
Raesha
Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Raesha knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Two books which I've read (both when I was a child, so I suppose when I was particularly impressionable) have helped to shape who I've become today, in terms of political and religious affiliation, as well as my reflexive response to hardship: Of Mice And Men by John Steinbeck, and later, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I read Steinbeck when I was around eight, and Huxley when I was eleven, and they've both stuck with me as frequent re-reads ever since. They taught me "life's unfair, suck it up or change it" more profoundly than anything else.
Raesha is offline   Reply With Quote