View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #103
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sorry guys but it does look very nice. I added Georgia with some weight and it looks very nice on the PW.

So this brings to question has anyone hit a font limit yet? I thought it be 6 fonts but I am passed that. I sure don't want to mess my PW up. I've got 8 so far. Amasis, Charis SIL, Nokia Pure, Trebuchet, Garamond Pro, Georgia and Caecilia Condensed Bold and Segoe.
I had 8 at one point too, but then I deleted a couple of them. I don't have the tools to modify them like you do, but the ones I added look good. I noticed it starts to cut off the page if you add too many. Has anyone added more than 8?

Actually, come to think of it, I think I had added more than 8 when it started to cut the page off.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 01-15-2013 at 01:38 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote