Thread: Nook glowlight?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #7
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Dang, spoke too soon (or maybe jinxed myself.) Just last night, dd found a bright spot on her screen. Poo.

ETA ~ happily, it is still in warranty, so B&N is sending a replacement this week. Pretty good customer service. I understand that the replacement units they send out are refurbs, but that's fine with me.

Last edited by maxbookworm; 01-15-2013 at 10:35 AM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote