View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #10
Julius Caesar
Groupie
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Why have you chosen a dedicated ebook reader rather than a tablet? Some of the reasons that I can see are: Not wanting all those distractions from the books that we are reading and that battery life and the strain of the LCDs.
You are right about the eyestrain. I can't stand staring at an LCD screen for an extended period of time. It gives me an eyestrain.

I can read for hours and hours with a dedicated an e-reader with e-ink screen and my eyes never get tired. In fact, with Kindle Paperwhite, I find it much more pleasant to the eyes than a printed book. My eyes get tired much less.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote