View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:30 AM   #9
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
This is the problem I was trying to rule out because:
1. I am out of warranty, and
2. It was a gradual problem. When things break, they tend to stop working suddenly and completely.
No good news about the warranty. I was lucky,I had about 2 weeks left of my warranty!
For me it was a gradual problem, too. Sometimes it worked, most of the time it didn't work right. Everything between one and five minutes until the connection was lost.

I hope you can figure out what is wrong with your KT if it is not a hardware problem!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote