View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #32
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
That is an interesting set of results. The missing italics is a long term issue. I have no idea why Kobo haven't fixed it.

Two thoughts:

- What were the margin settings on the device when you did this? There is a bug in the current firmware that if the margin settings are not the minimum, when a book is reopened, it goes to a page or two earlier than when it was closed. I could see this affecting link navigation as well, but I'm not sure. This should be consistent across the fonts, but, there may be something else going on.

- For the page numbers, did you have the page numbers displayed in the margins? What I am wondering is if the navigation was going to the first screen for a page number.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote