View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #44
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1 and Kindle 3 (KK)
I have approximately 215 books on my kindle. Roughly 130 of those are books I have read. If I dislike a book, I delete it from the kindle. I may have deleted 1 book from my account -- not sure, but there was one that was a murder mystery and within 10 pages a dog was brutally murdered. I stopped right there and hit the delete button. I can't even bring myself to go back to the cloud and figure out if it is there.

I also have lots of samples. I no longer remember what attracted me to them. I keep finding too many books to read and I never get to the samples. Right now, I am reading HarryT's excellent Les MisÚrables. Fantastic! However I may not be able to get to another book this year because it is very slow going.

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote