View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:01 PM   #38
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW/DX/iPad2/5S/Tab3 Past:NewtonOMP>N120> Palm3>3c> iPAQ3850>Droid>K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I would guess 10-20 if your 20 is usually your maximum and 20-40 if 20 is usually your minimum.
Personally I like to keep it lean. I have the next few books I plan to read and nothing else. I scratch my head when I read of people upset about the lack of collection management and can't imagine any need to carry around a lifetime's worth of books.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote